Lavris Hotels & Spa
- Photo Gallery
- Facilities & Services
- Dining & Bars
- Sports & Leisure
- Other Services
- All Inclusive Description
Lavris Hotels & Spa consists of 170 rooms equipped with modern amenities offering excellent services.
Following the idea of constant improvement and innovation we, in Lavris Hotels & Spa, offer accommodation and services which aim to exceed guest’s expectations.
It is an excellent choice, offering a quality experience for a relaxing stay in a cozy and friendly environment.
Lavris Hotels & Spa consists of 170 bedrooms (which have undergone a series of
Renovations, with the most recent in winter 2016/2017, offering high quality accommodation with up to date technology and comfort.
Some of our rooms offer a fantastic view of the Aegean sunset, some others have their own swimming pool while others offer pool view, or overlooking our colorful gardens.
In the room major free services for our guests:
Coffee and tea making facilities, beach towels, safe deposit box, high speed Wi-Fi internet access, and one bottle of bottled water is offered as a warm welcome for your first day with us.
- Lounge sitting area
- “ERONTAS” Restaurant
- “KRITAMOS” certified ‘WE DO LOCAL’ Cretan a la carte restaurant
- “AGIAZI” Pool/ Snack Bar
- Conference room (conference – meetings – functions)
- Spa services*
- Satellite TV corner
- Business corner (pc, scanning and printing facilities*)
- 4 lifts
- 2 outdoor pools
- 2 separate children pools
- 1 Indoor pool (heated in April and in October)
- 11 rooms with private pool
- Super market
- Porter Service all day
- 24 Hour reception service
- Guest relation service all day
- Shuttle bus service, offering a free drive to the beach four times a day.
- High speed Wi-Fi internet access in all rooms and hotel public areas
- Tablet or Laptop (Extra charge or deposit may apply)
- Information and general assistance
- Transfers from and to the airport*
- Car, Bikes & Motorbike Rental*
- Car parking area
- Medical service on request*
- Lunch box (available on request one day in advance until 20:00)
- Early breakfast (available on request one day in advance until 20:00)
- Room service (drinks 10:00 – 01:00/breakfast 07:00-11:00 food 11:00-21:45) *
- Birthday cake in the room or during dinner
- Postal service
- Laundry – dry cleaning – pressing service (on request) *
- Baby cot (on request)
- Connecting rooms (on request)
- Safe deposit box
- Lockers for Luggages at the lobby area*
- Individually controlled Air-Conditioning: Hot – Cold
- Mini fridge
- Foreign currency exchange
- All major credit cards
- Photographer – Florist – Hairdresser (on request) *
- Late check out*
- Wake up calls
- Baby food facilities (microwave oven-bottle warmer-bottle sterilizer)
- 15 min free spa voucher per person per stay (in cooperation with Aegeo spa)
- Massage service*
- Telephone/ Fax service*
* Extra charge applies
In Hotel facilities for the Disabled
80% of the hotel’s outdoor areas are accessible for people with mobility difficulties.
- Public toilets
- Elevators (Not in all buildings)
- Easy access to hotel Restaurant and bar
- Ramps in outdoor areas
- Possibility of renting a wheelchair
- 4 ground floor rooms for people with mobility difficulties (bathroom suitable for disabled)
- Elevators dimensions (L X W) 1.70 x 0.90)
Lavris Hotels & Spa is ideally located in the tranquil resort of Kato Gouves, 600m from the sandy beach and only a short walk from shops, restaurants and bars.
Creta aquarium, the International Exhibition Center of Crete and the picturesque village of Gouves are accessible within walking distance.
The Cretan Golf Club, the bustling resort of Hersonissos and two of the largest water parks are only a short drive away from Lavris Hotels & Spa.
Heraklion city, the capital of Crete, as well as “Knossos” the famous Minoan palace, are 17 km west of Lavris Hotels & Spa, offering endless opportunities for sightseeing, shopping, and entertainment.
The Hotel is easily accessed from Heraklion International airport (14 km) and Heraklion port (17 km). Additionally, taxi, car rental service is offered and the bus station is only 150 m away from the hotel’s reception.
Lavris Hotels & Spa combines high culinary quality with excellent service in a relaxing and cozy environment.
We at Lavris hotels & Spa pride ourselves in our commitment in keeping up with the highest standards in hygiene and food safety.
In order to ensure hygiene and food safety for our guests, our hotel complys with Food Safety Management System (HACCP. Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) based on the Codex Alimentarius standard. In the context of verifying the effectiveness of the system, we perform periodic microbiological and chemical analysis of food, drinks and water in a collaborating accredited laboratory.
Our commitment in the attention to detail is a basic ingredient in providing delicious dishes from Greek and International cuisine accompanied by a bottle of wine from our local and regional selection.
Indoor or outdoor seating is available for your breakfast, lunch and dinner.
We support the local market using Cretan products like vegetables, fruits, eggs, deli meat etc. Additionally, extra virgin Cretan olive oil is widely used in our kitchen.
We have our menu designed, so as to cater for different culinary desires and dietary needs. Our restaurant staff and the chef with his team will be happy to assist you with any special dietary requirements. (Extra charge may apply)
Welcome at “Erontas” which means “in love” in Greek.
Start your day enjoying our rich breakfast buffet, ask for your favorite omelet and we will prepare it in front of you at our Action Cooking station.
During lunch usually people prefer something light so part of our Buffet is loaded with Fresh salads made from Cretan greens and vegetables. On the other hand plenty of delicious food, fruits, ice cream and sweets, are present for everyone to enjoy.
Dinner in Greece, from the ancient times till now is something very important. It is an act that brings together friends and family. So, we in Lavris hotels & Spa following this idea, offering a wide selection (15 different appetizers and main dishes plus 2 in action cooking station) of hot and cold food, carefully prepared from our chef and his team, are trying to fulfill your culinary needs and expectations.
Additionally, in our Cretan corner you can find food made according the” Cretan diet” and tradition.
Our maître and his staff welcome you there, offering TABLE SERVICE for all drinks and beverages. Moreover, in order to enjoy different culinary experiences, food theme nights are offered, Italian, Greek, Cretan etc.
“KRITAMOS” Certified Cretan ‘WE DO LOCAL’ a la carte Restaurant
You may also visit our Cretan a la carte restaurant which is awarded with the ““We Do Local”” certificate, for the CRETAN CUISINE.
In order our guests to taste local food and ingredients, we offer a free a la carte set menu dinner upon reservation.
Additionally, you can enjoy our Cretan Breakfast according to “we do local” concept, also free of charge, upon reservation.
“AGIAZI” Pool / Snack Bar
Open day and night, offering table service, in a modern and cozy atmosphere.
A rich selection of local and branded teas, coffees, juices, and delicious cocktails are available for our guests to enjoy.
Additionally during the day, guests can enjoy our fresh homemade pizza prepared on the spot by our pizza chef as well as fresh salads and snacks. Before lunch a complementary refreshing fruit plate is served around the pools.
Day and night our animation team ready to entertain you while enjoying your favorite drink, a delicious cocktail or even joining in their show.
- Table tennis
- Aqua Gym
- Water Polo
- Board games room
- Water sports at the beach*
- Tennis court in a nearby hotel*
- Cretan folklore evening*
- Multilingual day and evening soft animation program
- Special events during per week (extra charge may apply)
- Mini Club 4 hours per day (4 to 12 years old)
- Outdoor Children playground
Upon arrival our friendly staff will give you a warm welcome by offering fruit Juice as well as refreshing scented hand towels. A bottle of mineral water is offered to all our guests in the room upon arrival. Guests have the opportunity to relax in our elegantly decorated reception area or in the stylish lounge.
Furthermore, our guest relations managers on site provide useful information and assistance in anything you might need during your stay.
The hotel provides a shuttle bus service, offering a free drive to the beach four times a day.
High-speed Wi-Fi Internet access is available in all rooms and public areas (Free of charge).
Guest relation and porter service.
Comfortable wooden sunbeds with mattresses in all our pools.
The spacious car parking area is just opposite the hotel, available for our guests free of charge.
Our super market offers a wide variety of useful products for your stay, as well as souvenirs and local delicacies.
Every Thursday you will have the opportunity to participate in the Cretan themed night, a special event organized for you to enjoy our local recipes and watch our amazing Cretan dancers perform on stage*.
Our friendly and multilingual animation team has something for you, all day long. Games and sports activities are offered on a daily basis, while our younger guests have the opportunity to spend some time in the playground, enjoy mini disco on a daily basis, or play various games with our children animator.
Our Wellness center is designed to offer a unique experience to all of our guests offering multiple treatments such as face and body massages, face and body beauty treatment scrubs, wraps, manicure and pedicure. Our professional staff will guide you to select therapies that suit your specific and individual needs and requirements. Our Wellness center offers holistic treatments and therapies that go beyond beauty. They focus on health, stress reduction, recuperation, anti-age and well-being by using pure and natural environmentally-friendly products. It is also possible to enjoy our indoor heated swimming pool (on April and October), sauna*and Hammam*.
Additionally, 15 minutes free spa voucher per person per stay is offered as a welcome gift to all of our guests.
Our Wellness center is under the supervision of the Spa Expert Team of Aegeo Spas
Sports, Fitness and Games
Aqua gym and water polo with our animation team, billiards*, table tennis, gym and sauna* and Hammam are all available within the hotel.
A day full of exciting water sports* at the beach or a golf game* at the desert style Cretan Golf Club will be hard to ever forget.
*Additional charge applies
Weddings in Gouves village
Say the magic word “I do” on the beachfront of Gouves village or outside the picturesque church of Saint Constantine admiring the endless blue of the Cretan sea and combine the most important day of your life with an unforgettable holiday.
If planning your wedding, please allow us to make your dream come true.
- Bridal bouquet and groom’s buttonhole
- Provision of two witnesses for the wedding license
- Wedding Arch
- Champagne after the ceremony
- Wedding cake and sugar almonds
- Room upgrade (upon availability)
- Bridal room with special decoration and a flower bouquet
- Champagne, flowers and a fruit basket in the room upon arrival
- Wedding spa treatment
- Wedding coordinator
Services for Honeymooners
- Honeymoon welcome with chilled sparkling wine and fresh fruits waiting in the room*
- Special decoration of the honeymoon bed with sugared almonds and scented rose petals
- Romantic continental breakfast served in the room the next morning
- Room upgrade upon availability*
Our food and beverage team is ready to make real any special event or private function you may require. Guests can choose from numerous options such as private dinners in their room, their private pool, or dinning in some charming areas in the hotel.*
*Additional charge applies
Lavris hotels & Spa Sustainable practices
Reducing water and energy consumption
It is widely known that renewable energy contributes to the improvement of the environment. Taking the above in to account we installed Solar panels in order to heat all the water needed in the hotel. In this way, we have plenty of hot water from the sun avoiding the use of 6.000 lt. of LPG per year.
Recycling has always been an essential part of the environmental awareness of Lavris hotels & spa. All recyclable materials are collected and sent for recycling.
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
– In All the Restaurants, Bars, Pool and Reception Areas we offer TABLE SERVICE for all beverages (restaurant during breakfast, lunch and dinner)
– Indoor and outdoor seating
– Indoor seating is non-smoking
– Indoor seating is fully air-conditioned
– Baby chairs
– Dress code during dinner: For men No shorts or slippers.
– No pets allowed inside the restaurant and buffet areas.
– Extra virgin Cretan olive oil is widely used in our kitchen.
– We cater for different culinary desires and dietary needs. Our restaurant staff and the chef with his team will be happy to assist you with any special dietary requirements. (Extra charge may apply).
RESTAURANTS. “ERONTAS” & “KRITAMOS”
Breakfast (07.00-10.15) at “ERONTAS” main restaurant.
– Start your day enjoying our rich breakfast buffet, ask for your favorite omelet and we will prepare it in front of you at our Action Cooking station.
– Enjoy our Fresh grounded filter coffee, branded tea and Cretan herbs.
– Taste our Fresh homemade bread, biscuits and cake
– Continental early breakfast on request
– Continental late breakfast at “AGIAZI” Pool/Snack Bar 10.15 – 11:00
– Cretan certified breakfast “DO IT LOCAL” at “KRITAMOS” a la carte restaurant 8.00 – 09:45 upon reservation.
Lunch (13.00 – 14.30) at “ERONTAS” main restaurant
– During lunch usually people prefer something light so part of our Buffet is loaded with Fresh salads made from Cretan greens and vegetables. On the other hand plenty of delicious food, fruits, ice cream and sweets, are present for everyone to enjoy.
Dinner (19.00-21.30) at “ERONTAS” restaurant.
– Dinner in Greece, from the ancient times till now is something very important. It is an act that brings together friends and family. So, we in Lavris Hotels & Spa following this philosophy, offering a wide selection (15 different appetizers and main dishes plus 2 in action cooking station) of hot and cold food, carefully prepared from our chef and his team are trying to fulfil your culinary needs and expectations. Additionally in our Cretan corner you can find food made according the” Cretan diet” and tradition.
POOL / SNACK BAR “Agiazi”
All Inclusive applies from 10:00 until 23:00. Normal charges apply after the All Inclusive hours.
Enjoy our fresh homemade pizza and other bakery snacks prepared on the spot by our pizza chef as well as fresh salads and snacks like Toasted sandwiches, tortilla rolls, homemade bread sandwiches, pasta, Hot dogs, ice cream and fruits.
Coffee – Tea (ALL DAY)
A rich selection of local and branded teas, vending espresso and cappuccino, filtered coffee, chocolate, cold café frappe are offered all day long. Between 16:00 – 18:00 cakes, biscuits and sweets are served.
Drinks at the Pool /Snack Bar
-Soft Drinks, natural table water, juices, Branded Draught beer, white, rose and red Cretan premium quality wine, Local alcohol (Raki, ouzo), Local Spirits (Brandy, Gin, Vodka, Rum, Tequila, Whiskey, Vermout & Liquers).
-Selection of cocktails.
-Daily selection of Fresh Juice and smoothies (11:00 – 13.00)
Hotel reserves the right to choose the brands of imported or local spirits, soft drinks, coffees, beers and water.
- All Inclusive guests will receive a bracelet upon arrival, which they should wear during their stay, in order to be entitled to make use of the All Inclusive.
- All Inclusive drinks are served by the glass, not by bottle.
- Children up to 12 years old at the pool under Parent’s supervision only
Services on extra charge
- Doctor on Call
- Late check out (according to availability)
- Room category upgrades
- Baby sitting
Other free of charge services
- Upon arrival:
- 1. Fruit Juice as well as refreshing scented hand towels.
- 2. Bottle of water in the room (1 bottle of Cretan mineral water is offered as a warm welcome for your first day with us)
- The hotel provides a shuttle bus service, offering a free drive to the beach four times a day.
- 15 min free spa voucher per person per stay
- Coffee and tea making facilities in the room
- Beach towels
- Safe Deposit Box
- Luxury Sun beds & umbrellas at the pool areas
- High speed Wi-Fi internet access in all hotel public areas including rooms
- Certified Cretan Breakfast and Dinner “DO IT LOCAL” in “Kritamos” restaurant upon reservation.
Our All Inclusive package is designed to cover all your eating and drinking requirements so that you do not have to worry about the extra cost of eating and drinking while you are on holidays.
Check in time 14:00 pm
Check-out time 12:01 pm