CHC Athina Palace Resort and Spa
- Photo Gallery
- Facilities & Services
- Dining & Bars
- Sports & Leisure
- Conference & Meeting
- Other Services
- All Inclusive Description 2019
There are 358 rooms including 22 Promo Double Rooms 25-35 m2, 127 Standard Double rooms with land view 25-30 m2, 154 Standard Double Rooms with sea view 28-35 m2, 25 Family Rooms with 2 bedrooms and sea view 30-40 m2, 15 Family Rooms with 2 bedrooms Maisonette style 30-40 m2, 11 Junior Suites 25-30 m2, 2 VIP Suites 35-40 m2 and 2 VIP Master Suites 70-90 m2.
All rooms are fully equipped with individually adjustable Air Condition, Mini fridge, Flat screen satellite T.V., Balcony or Terrace with table and chairs, Bath / Shower, Direct dial phone, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer and Free Wi-Fi.
Guests in Junior Suites, VIP Suites and VIP Master Suites will have additional bathrobes & slippers, coffee & tea making facilities, CD/DVD Player, daily beach towels, unlimited use of the a la carte restaurant, daily refill of the Mini Bar with water and soft drinks and luxurious bath amenities and VIP treatment.
The hotel offers:
- Daily Housekeeping
- well-equipped rooms with plasma TVs
- Safe free of Charge
- Free Parking
- Reception 24h
- maid service
- fax service
- continental Breakfast (08.00 – 10.00 am)
- Swimming pool
- Activities: billiards
- Entertainment and family services (Board games/puzzles)
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Pool-snack bar 10:00-18:00 and 18:00 – 23:00. Guests can enjoy delicious cocktails at the Babylon bar, which also hosts DJ sets.
- WIFI at the reception and pool area (extra charge)
- Pets are not allowed
Room Facilities & Amenities
- View to the sea or pool or mountains.
- Individually adjustable A/C free of charge
- Balcony or Terrace with table and chairs
- Bath amenities
- Kitchenette (in Studios and Apartments with Toaster , Kettle, Fridge, microwave oven, cutlery and crockery)
- SAT TV
- safe deposit box
- WC with Shower
- Direct dial phone
- make up mirror
Check in: Check in time 13:00 pm Check-out time 12:00 pm
Location: Dionyssos Hotel is situated 32 km away from Heraklion airport, N. Kazantzakis, and 36 km from Heraklion port. It is located on the beach road of Malia town, only 700 m away from the seafront of Malia.
Lichnostatis Folk Museum 4.9 km
Aquaworld Aquarium 7.3 km
Water City 8.6 km
Labyrinth Park 9.5 km
The Crete Golf Club 9.7 km
Heraklion International Airport 32 km
Sitia Airport 58.6 km
DINNER IN MAIN THEME RESTAURANT
DRESS CODE: Casual *
*Wet clothing or uncovered swimwear NOT allowed. Closed shoes are required.
Dress code applies to minors from 1.20m tall
DINNER IN A LA CARTE RESTAURANT
DRESS CODE: Casual elegance**
**Long pants, collared shirts and closed shoes required
Dress code applies to minors from 1.20m tall
Main Theme Restaurant with large veranda overlooking the sea for breakfast and dinner, buffet with Mediterranean Cuisine and show cooking, high chairs for children.
Drinks will be served on the table (bottled wine, bottled water, beer & soft drinks)
Early breakfast from 05:00 to 07:30 (Continental)
Breakfast from 7:30 to 11:00
Full American buffet style with show cooking and fresh orange juice from 7:30 to 10:00
Dinner from 19:00 to 21:30 (Rich buffet)
Cretan Breakfast (08:00 – 10:00) Reservation required (will be available on Season 2017)
Sunday Brunch (08:00 – 10:00) with sparkling wine and salmon hors d’oeuvres
For long sleepers from 10:00 to 11:00 (Continental)
Snack Points from 11:00 to 17:45
Snack Bar/Self Service
Lunch from 12:00 to 14:30 with grill (fish, meat, vegetables) pasta, hot starters, Pizza, traditional gyros, fried potatoes, sandwiches/toast, mixed salads, fresh salads and desserts.
– Buffet style, show cooking.
– Self Service for food and drinks: House wine, water, beer and soft drinks.
Snack Points from 11:00 to 17:45
Coffee-tea time from 15:00 to 17:00 at all Pools & Beach
À la carte Restaurant from 19.00 to 22.00: All our Guests with minimum stay 7 nights can enjoy dinner for free once per week (Reservation is required 2 days at a minimum in advance).
Greek Taverna – Table d’ Hôte Restaurant (19:00 – 22:00), where all our Guests with minimum stay 7 days, can enjoy dinner for free once per week (Reservation is required 2 days at a minimum in advance). (On Thursday closed).
– Children under 4 years old are not allowed in the a la carte Restaurants
– In a la carte Restaurant and Taverna Table service for food and beverages
Special events such as Lobster Night, Day catch fresh fish on extra charge.
Special events free of charge such as Traditional Greek Folklore Night with live music & SYRTAKI dances (every Thursday)
Bars– Local Drinks:
Lobby Bar from 17:30 to 01:00 (from 23.00 to 01.00 Pay Bar)
Pool Bar at the active pool’s area 10:00 to 18:00
Relax Pool Bar 10:00 to 23:00 (adults only)
Beach Bar 10:00 to 18:00
Disco Open 6 days per week 23:00 – 01:00
In All Inclusive formula bars we serve (from 10:00 till 23:00) a choice of local spirits, seasonal cocktails, alcoholic drinks, long drinks, water, beers, local wine (red – white), filter coffee/instant coffee, espresso, cappuccino, ice coffee, hot chocolate, tea, soft drinks, fruit juices.
Beverages on extra charge
Premium drinks such as red and black label whiskies, malt or bourbon whiskies, champagne.
Fresh juices are on extra charge.
Sports & Leisure
- Table tennis
- Animation Program (games and sports, contests, tournaments, shows, cabaret, karaoke and dancing. We provide you with all games and sports equipment)
- Kid’s Club (crafts and sports, tournaments, various workshops, shows)
- Teenagers’ Club
- Spa Center 250 m² only for adults (on extra charge)
- heated swimming pool (till 15th of May & after 15th of October)
- 2 rooms for massage
- 1 room for face treatment
- 1 double room for body treatments & massage
- 1 double room with bath for hydrotherapy, Cleopatra & Thalassotherapy treatments
- 1 room for manicure-pedicure
- relax room
- 1 Thai room
- Fish Spa (on extra charge)
- Water Polo
- Stretching exercises
- Pebble beach
- Boat Trip (on extra charge)
- Sun Beds & umbrellas at the pool and the Beach (free of charge)
- Beach towels at the active pool (free of charge)
- Basketball court
- Mini Soccer court
- Mini Volleyball court
- 2 Tennis Courts (lighted – on extra charge)
- Fitness room
- Aqua aerobics
- Billiards (on extra charge)
- Scuba diving (on extra charge)
- Children’s playground
Near the area (on extra charge)
- 18-hole golf course (approx. 35 km)
- Water Sports activities
Conference & Meeting
- Conference Rooms: 4
- Capacity: up to 220 pax
Technical facilities in Conference Rooms
- Isdn & Internet access
- Video Projectors
Spa services (on extra charge) such as Massage, Face Treatment, Manicure-Pedicure, heated Indoor pool (till 15th of May & after 15th of October).
Mini Club for children and teens
A team of professionals and our infrastructure suitable for children from 4 to 12 years and teenagers from 13 to 16 years: crafts and sports, tournaments, various workshops, shows, playground, swimming pool.
A small beach with sand and pebbles below (appr. 300 meters distance through a small access road inside the resort or by free shuttle service) with umbrellas and sun-beds free of charge, shower and bar.
Advantages of our property
A relaxing resort in a unique setting with a magnificent sea view
Pastel colored terrace with very inviting architecture
Several swimming pools suitable for all moods
Rooms are spacious and suitable for families up to 5 people
Only 20 minutes’ drive from Heraklion, ideal for strolling around the capital and shopping
Ideal base for exploring the island
Pets not allowed
All major credit cards
- All indoor public areas are non-smoking – All seating in restaurants is non smoking
All reservations to be made at the Restaurant’s Hostess 2 days at a minimum in advance.
- Breakfast (07.30-11.00)
– At the Main Theme Restaurant: with outdoor terrace, indoor with air-conditioning
– Full American buffet style with show cooking and fresh orange juice (07:30 – 10:00)
– Early continental breakfast (05.00-07.30) (On Request)
– For long sleepers late continental breakfast (10.00-11.00) at the Pool Bar (relax pool)
– Cretan Breakfast: (08:00 – 10:00) Reservation required
– Sunday Brunch (08.00-10.00) with sparkling wine and salmon hors d’oeuvres
– Early breakfast and lunch basket upon reservation until 20: 00 the previous night
- Lunch (12.00 – 14.30)
- – At the Snack Bar/Self Service: A variety of appetizers, entries, and side dishes is offered: grilled fish, meat and vegetables, pasta, hot starters, pizza, traditional gyros, fried potatoes, mixed and seasonal salads, fresh salads and desserts.
- – Buffet style, show cooking.
- – Self Service for food and drinks: Red and white wine, water, beer and soft drinks.
- Snack Points & Ice Cream (11.00-17:45): A wide range of snacks, pizza, sandwiches/toast, popcorn, desserts and ice cream, is served at the Action Pool Snack Bar, Relax Pool Bar and Beach Bar.
- Coffee-Tea time (15.00-17.00) at the Action Pool Snack Bar, Relax Pool Bar and Beach Bar
- Dinner (19.00-21.30)
- DRESS CODE: Casual *
- *Wet clothing or uncovered swimwear NOT allowed. Long trousers and closed shoes are required.
Dress code applies to school age minors as well.
- – Mediterranean Cuisine at Main theme restaurant: Outdoor terrace, indoor air-conditioning.
- – According to night: Theme Buffet, daily different salads, cold and hot starters, fruits, pastries.
- – Show Cooking-Style with Fish, Meat & Vegetables
- – Cretan specialties corner, Diet Corner, Organic/Bio Corner, Découpage (Carving Station)
- – Pizza from our traditional wood oven
- – Pasta a la minute
- – Fresh cutting salad corner only in high season (seasonally available)
- – Self Service for Food. Service for all drinks: Wine (bottled), water (bottled), beer and soft drinks.
- Regarding the preparation of special meals (allergies, diabetics, gluten-free diet etc.), please contact the Maitre d’ Hotel or the Guest Relations Department.
À La Carte Restaurants: (19.00-22.00)
- DRESS CODE: Casual elegance**
- **Long trousers, collared shirts and closed shoes required
- Dress code applies to school age minors as well.
- – À la carte Restaurant, where our Guests with minimum stay 7 days, can enjoy dinner for free once per week (Reservation is required 2 days at a minimum in advance)
- – Greek Taverna – Table d’ Hôte Restaurant, where all our Guests with minimum stay 7 days, can enjoy dinner for free once per week (Reservation is required 2 days at a minimum in advance). (On Thursday closed).
- – Children under 4 years old are not allowed in the a la carte Restaurants
- – In a la carte and Taverna Table service for food and beverages
- Special events on extra charge
- – Lobster candlelight dinner at À la Carte Restaurant. Every Tuesday.
- – Sea Food and day catch fresh fish dinner (upon reservation 2 days before)
Special events free of charge
– Traditional Greek Folklore Night with traditional SYRTAKI dancing at the Action Pool Area. Every Thursday.
- BARS – DISCO – POOLS
- Lobby Bar 17.30-01.00
- Pool Bar at the Action pool’s area 10.00-18.00
- Relax Pool Bar 10.00-23.00 (adults only)
- Beach Bar 10.00-18.00
- Disco: Open 6 days per week 23:00 – 01:00.
In All Inclusive formula bars we serve (from 10:00 till 23:00) a choice of local spirits, seasonal cocktails, long drinks, water, beers, local wine (red – white), Greek coffee, filter coffee/instant coffee, espresso, cappuccino, ice coffee, hot chocolate, tea, soft drinks, fruit juices.
All Pool Bars are opened according to the weather conditions
- Beverages on extra charge
- – Imported and Premium drinks such as red and black label whiskies, malt or bourbon whiskies, champagne, etc
- – Fresh juices are also on extra charge
- – Special-blends coffee
- PAY DEPARTMENTS
- Bar (23.00-01.00)
- Disco (23:00 – 01:00)
The hotel reserves the right to choose the brands of imported or local spirits, soft drinks, coffees, beers and water.
- FAMILY’S FACILITIES
- – Mini club (from 4 years to 12 years), 6 days per week
- – Mini Disco in the evening, 6 days per week
- – Teenagers’ club (from 13 years to 16 years), 6 days per week
- – Separated children’s pool with fresh water
- – Children under 12 years old at the pools must be under parents’supervision only
- – Children’s playground
- – High chairs
- – Baby cots
- – Early dinner time for families with small children (Daily 18:30-19:00)
- – Rooms suitable for families
- – Kettle in the room (only in Family room, upon request to other type of rooms)
- – With deposit: Baby Monitor, Milk warmers, Microwaves oven at the main restaurant (please contact the reception desk)
- Services on extra charge
- – 24- hour Room Service (upon request)
- – Babysitting (on request)
- – Doctor on call all day
- – Late check out (according to availability)
- – Laundry Service (clothes returnable within 48 hours)
- – Mini Market
- – Shopping gallery
- Activities free of charge
- – 2 Tennis court
– Tennis rackets, balls
– Open air Jacuzzi
– Fitness room
– Stretching exercises
– Water Polo
– Volley Ball
– Table tennis
– Aqua aerobics
– Mini Soccer
- – Boccia
- Animation Program for adults 6 days per week
- – Activities and sport games during day
- – Light program during the evening with shows, cabaret, karaoke, dancing etc.
- – The Olea Vitae Spa offers a great variety of treatments (on extra charge) such as Massage, Sauna, Steam bath, face treatment, manicure – pedicure, fish spa, heated indoor pool – only for adults (till 15th of May and after 15th of October).
- Sports & Activities on Extra Charge
- – Scuba diving
- – Diving lessons (external partner)
- – Billiards & Arcade games
- Near the area with extra charge
- – Sailing material
- – Water skiing
- – Banana boat
- – Pedaloes
- – Canoes
- – 18-hole golf course
- Other services free of charge
- – Reception open 24 hours
- – Express check out service
- – Safe Deposit Box in the room
- – Sun beds & umbrellas at the pools & beach (Reservations not applicable)
- – Shuttle bus from the reception to the beach every 20 minutes
- – Luggage room
- – Beach towels at the Action pool
- – Internet Corner
- – WiFi throughout the hotel premises including rooms
Disclaimer: Hotel management reserves the right to change our All-inclusive program outlet at any time to accommodate weather, service or occupancy conditions. However, time table and service quality will be always maintained.
- Mini Fridge re-filled daily with water.
- Check in time 14:00 pm
- Check-out time 12:01 pm